The tour will take you the biggest Buddhism temple in the world and probably the most beautiful temple in the world that had been buried for centuries, Borobudur. You can see the decoration on the walls of the temple is like three dimensional painting, it crafted beautifully in a high detail. Each fragment of the decoration that we call relief has its own story.
- Pick you up at the harbor in the morning
- Continue our journey to the Borobudur temple directly. The journey will take about two hours.
- Having lunch and stop by at the local silver jewelry.
- Return to the harbor and wave ourselves goodbye 🙁
What's Included in Our Tour
- A Full Air Conditioner Car or Minibus to take you to Borobudur
- A friendly travel partner who speaks in English fluently
- The entrance tickets to the destinations that you visit
- Lunch at local restaurant, we will take you to try local cuisine that will make your tummy happy ( Alcohol Beverage exclude )