This beautiful temple was built more than a thousand years ago. You can see the story of Buddha and the wisdoms that you can learn from the walls of the temple is like three dimensional painting, it crafted beautifully in a high detail. Furthermore, you will see the magnificent engineering and architectural marvel of the ancient times.
We are going to have lunch at the traditional Indonesian restaurant nearby which is located nearby the silver jewelry so that you can also purchase some souvenirs for your love ones back home.
- The biggest Buddhist temple in the world
- The journey to Borobudur for around two hours.
- Lunch with Indonesian cuisine at the local restaurant behind the silver jewellery shop.
- The duration can vary between 8 – 10 hours
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- A spacious airconditioned car
- Bersukaria Experienced Story Teller who will take you around and is going to share with you the stories to be taken home with
- Entry/admissions in all destinations
- Indonesian traditional lunch
- Travel Insurance
- Authentic traditional craft from Bersukaria
- Mineral water
- Tips for the guides
- Damages cause by the clients during the tour
- Personal medicine(s)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)