This tour will take you to various places to see some plants that can only be grown in tropical climate. The plants that we are talking about are coffee and others exotic fruits. Cool weather is required to grow a coffee so you can imagine how the weather at the coffee plantation would be. Banaran Coffee Plantation was founded in 1919 and already exported the high quality of coffee beans to Europe since. You will have a chance to visit the plantation and the factory where these coffee plants are being processed. Afterward we will have the lunch in traditional Indonesian restaurant named Joglo Agung and if you want, we can learn how to cook simple Indonesain dish here. Afterward we will continue the journey to the fruit plantation. By using the specially designed car, we will see numerous collections of fruits that they have here such as lime, pomelo, soursop and durian.
This tour will last approximately 7 - 8 hours.
- Pick you up at the harbor in the morning
- Continue our journey to the Banaran Coffee Plantation and explore the coffee plantation with the special designed car.
- Move on to the Banaran Coffee Factory to observe the process of Coffee-Making and enjoy the taste a cup of the special coffee that we ordered for you.
- Having lunch at Joglo Agung. Here we can also learn how to prepare and cook one traditional Indonesian food.
- Visiting the tropical fruit plantation. Here you can see and taste the tropical fruits that are can be grown only in Indonesia such as Durian, Soursop, Pomelo and many more.
- Return to the harbor and wave ourselves goodbye 🙁
What's Included in Our Tour
- Pick up and Drop off Service from and to the harbor.
- An Air Conditioned Car or Minibus
- A friendly Tour Guide who speaks fluent English.
- The entrance tickets to the destinations that you visit
- lunch at local restaurant, we will take you to try local cuisine that will make your tummy happy ( Alcohol Beverage exclude )
- Unforgettable souvenir from us