This tour will take you to various places to see some plants that can only be grown in tropical climate. The plants that we are talking about are coffee and others exotic fruits. Cool weather is required to grow a coffee so you can imagine how the weather at the coffee plantation would be. The coffee commodity emerged in the early of 19th century and already exported the high quality of coffee beans to Europe ever since. You will have a chance to visit the plantation and the factory where these coffee plants are being processed. Afterward we will have the lunch in traditional Indonesian restaurant and if you’re interested in gastronomy, we can learn how to cook simple Indonesain dish here. Afterward we will continue the journey to the fruit plantation. By using the specially designed car, we will see numerous collections of fruits that they have here such as lime, pomelo, soursop and durian.
This tour will last approximately 7 - 8 hours.
- Explore the coffee plantation with the special designed car.
- Move on to the Coffee Factory to observe the process of Coffee-Making and enjoy the taste a cup of the special coffee that we ordered for you.
- Having lunch at Joglo Agung. Here we can also learn how to prepare and cook one traditional Indonesian food.
- The tropical fruit plantation. Here you can see and taste the tropical fruits that are can be grown only in Indonesia such as Durian, Soursop, Pomelo and many more.
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- A spacious airconditioned car
- Bersukaria Experienced Story Teller who will take you around and is going to share with you the stories to be taken home with
- Entry/admissions in all destinations
- Indonesian traditional lunch
- Travel Insurance
- Rain coats
- Mineral water
- Tips for the guides
- Damages cause by the clients during the tour
- Personal medicine(s)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)