Probolinggo is a coastal city but when you go deeper into the downtown of this city, you won’t get the feeling as it is a coastal city. The city centre is covered with high trees that the leaves can provide the shade to protect the city against the heat of the sun.
Before we head to the main destination, we will visit the traditional fish market first that is located not far from the port. Afterward, Bersukaria Tour offers you an option to visit either Jabung Temple or the Natural Segaran lake which each place is located one and a half hours respectively.
An authentic of European, oriental and Indonesian menus waiting for you to taste after the trip, that also serves non-preservatives traditional ice cream too. So we bet that you don’t want to miss that one too.
- Traditional fish market nearby the port,
- An option to see the small temple or to see the natural lake nearby the Probolinggo.
- Probolinggo heritage trail
- Lunch at the local restaurant.
- Very relaxed tour for 5-6 hours.
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- A spacious airconditioned car
- Bersukaria Experienced Story Teller who will take you around and is going to share with you the stories to be taken home with
- Entry/admissions in all destinations
- Indonesian traditional lunch
- Travel Insurance
- Authentic traditional craft from Bersukaria
- Mineral water
- Tips for the guides
- Damages cause by the clients during the tour
- Personal medicine(s)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)