Semarang is one of the multicultural cities in Indonesia. For centuries the city has attracted many merchants from all over the world to work and live here. We are inviting you experiencing the culture and to taste the diversity of this city.
Since Semarang is the major trade and service hub in Indonesia, many people consider Semarang is unattractive to visit. Together with our BEST (Bersukaria Experienced Story Teller), we will invite you to explore and learn the city deeper.
- The Grand Mosque of Central Java where you can climb Al-Husna Tower for 99 m above sea level to have a better view about the city
- Batik workshop where you can see the process of Batik-making.
- Buddhagaya Temple, the highest Pagoda in Indonesia
- Lawang Sewu, the famous landmark of Semarang. A legacy from colonial time.
- The old town in Semarang
- Lunch with the local cuisines at the beautiful traditional Balemong resort at the same time to learn a glimpse of Javanese culture
- The duration can vary between 6 – 8 hours
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- A spacious airconditioned car
- Bersukaria Experienced Story Teller who will take you around and is going to share with you the stories to be taken home with
- Entry/admissions in all destinations
- Indonesian traditional lunch
- Travel Insurance
- Authentic traditional craft from Bersukaria Tour.
- Mineral wate
- Tips for the guides
- Damages cause by the clients during the tour
- Personal medicine(s)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)