Welcome to the fifth biggest city in Indonesia, Semarang. Semarang is one of the culturally vibrant port cities in Indonesia. For centuries the city has attracted many merchants from all over the world to work and live here. We are inviting you to study the culture and to taste the diversity of this city. First we will take you to visit the Grand Mosque of Central Java. Afterward we will take you to visit one special Batik Store who use only natural coloring material for its Batik. We can see her garden to see where do they acquire their natural coloring material come from. We are going to have lunch in the beautiful resort of Balemong. Here you can also enjoy the collections of numerous traditional Javanese houses that this resort has and at the same time enjoying the delicious cuisines from this resort as well. We will continue the journey to see the highest pagoda in Indonesia and we will finish our journey in the most visited landmark in Semarang, Lawang Sewu.
The journey will last approximately 6 - 8 hours
- Pick up at the Semarang Tanjung Mas Harbor.
- Move to the Grand Mosque of Central Java
- Visiting the Malon Natural Colored Batik Shop
- Lunch at Balemong Resort
- Continue the journey to the highest Pagoda in Indonesia, Pagoda Buddhagaya
- The journey will end by visiting the famous land mark of Semarang, Lawang Sewu
- We will take you back to the harbor and wave ourselves goodbye 🙁
What's Included in Our Tour
- Pick up and Drop off Service from and to the harbor.
- An Air Conditioned Car or Minibus
- A friendly Tour Guide who speaks fluent English.
- The entrance tickets to the destinations that you visit
- Trying the local delicacy for lunch that you won't find anywhere else but in here. ( Alcohol Beverage exclude )
- Unforgettable souvenir from us
- Mineral Water