Doing the walking tour while your ship docks in Semarang harbor can be the cheapest solution available among our other packages. It’s not just another cheap tour, instead we will take you to see different places comprise of different cultural background that helped shape this city.
We will tell you where should we meet. Afterward, the tour will take you to visit the European corner move down to the south to the Pakistani, traditional Javanese village and the tour will end up in the Chinese quarter. All places are located in the walking distance. While doing so, you can also interact with the local along the way. We will end our trip by having a lunch in the nice restaurant located in the middle of the old town. We will also want you to taste our traditional Indonesian cuisine. After lunch, our guide can assist you to find a taxi who can take you back to harbor.
- Cheapest way to explore the city and its culture
- Approximately 2-4 hours walk
- The Old town and the Kampongs (villages) around the Old Town
- The Indian district, the mix between the descendants of Pakistani and Indian people who make a living in this area
- Bustaman traditional village
- The busy Chinatown of Semarang
- Semarang river trail, the old major artery of Semarang commerce.
- Authentic traditional Indonesian food in an old building inside the Old Town
- Interacting with the locals
- A story teller who will accompany you throughout the journey.
- Indonesian traditional lunch
- Travel Insurance
- Authentic traditional craft from Bersukaria
- Mineral water
- Drop off service from the Old Town to the port.
- Pick up service (there’s an additional US$ 10 per person)
- Tips for the guides
- Damages cause by the clients during the tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)