Doing the walking tour while your ship docks in Semarang harbor can be the cheapest solution available among our other packages. It’s not just another cheap tour, instead we will take you to see different places comprise of different cultural background that helped shape this city.
We will tell you where should we meet. Afterward, the tour will take you to visit the European corner move down to the south to the Pakistani, traditional Javanese village and the tour will end up in the Chinese quarter. All places are located in the walking distance. We will end our trip by having a lunch in the nice restaurant located in the middle of the old town. We will also want you to taste our traditional Indonesian cuisine. After lunch, our guide can assist you to find a taxi who can take you back to harbor.
The journey will last approximately 3 - 4 hours for 3.5 km ( 2.5 miles)
- Meet up at Taman Spiegel Bistro in the Old Town of Semarang that is located only 10 minutes by taxi or 30 minutes by walk.
- Start the Walking tour after meeting with our guide to reminisce old days in the Old Town Area.
- Entering the Koja district, the mix between the descendants of Pakistani and Indian people who make a living in this area and turn this area into a busy business district. This place is located in the south of the old town.
- Continue to Bustaman traditional village which is located next to the Koja District. One of the historical villages in Semarang where you can see the people smiling wide towards the outsiders.
- The last area to visit would be the Chinatown. Here we will see Palace of the Gods.
- We will go back to the old town through the Semarang river that made Semarang earn the title of Venice van Java, because most of the people rely on this river to make its living.
- We will end our journey by having lunch at local restaurant where you will taste the local delicacy that can make your tummy happy in one of the heritage building inside the Old Town Area
- Back to the port by taxi and waving a good bye or you can also walk back to the port.
What's Included in Our Tour
- Drop off Serviced to the harbor.
- A friendly Tour Guide who speaks fluent English.
- Trying the local delicacy for lunch that you won't find anywhere else but in here.( Alcohol Beverage exclude )
- Unforgettable souvenir from us
- Mineral Water