Welcome to the City of Heroes. Apart from its important role after the second world war, this is also the city where the Javanese people stopped the rage of Mongolian invasion in 13th century. This city then grew into an important trading hub. This city also the entry point from people from the eastern part of Indonesia. Here we will take you to visit museums and traditional village to learn about the history and the culture of the people of Surabaya. The tour will be also completed with lunch with traditional cuisine at the Indonesian restaurant in Surabaya.
- Sampoerna Cigarette Museum to learn the struggle of the Sampoerna Family from a small shop owner into a multi-billionaire business.
- Heroes Monument to learn the history of the Battle of Surabaya
- Cheng Ho Mosque and Ampel Arabian District
- Submarine museum to experience a glimpse of how was the life inside the submarine
- Lunch at the traditional Indonesian restaurant to taste Indonesian cuisines.
- The tour will last 6-8 hours and fully delivered in English.
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- A spacious airconditioned car
- Bersukaria Experienced Story Teller who will take you around and is going to share with you the stories to be taken home with
- Entry/admissions in all destinations
- Indonesian traditional lunch
- Travel Insurance
- Authentic traditional craft from Bersukaria
- Mineral water
- Tips for the guides
- Damages cause by the clients during the tour
- Personal medicine(s)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)