Five hundred years ago, there was a mighty empire who ruled the area as wide as the modern-day Indonesia. This empire is called Majapahit. The name is actually made up from two words. It took its name after a fruit called maja and pahit is bitter. It is a bitter-taste fruit called Majapahit that grows around the capital of Trowulan. Trowulan is occupied an area around 110 square km.
You will see ruins most of the time if you’re taking this tour. This place was deserted for more than 5 centuries. But if you want to learn how did Javanese people lived, what tools did they use to support their living back then, this is the right tour for you.
- One and a half hours drive from Surabaya to the site via the express way.
- A tour at the Trowulan Museum to learn a glimpse of the life of the middle-aged Java
- Four important temples around the museum that play a different role in every temple. The tour in each temple will be quick because of the short-given amount of time.
- The ancient settlement from the Majapahit Empire
- Lunch at the traditional Indonesian restaurant to taste Indonesian cuisines.
- The tour will last 6-8 hours and fully delivered in English.
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- A spacious airconditioned car
- Bersukaria Experienced Story Teller who will take you around and is going to share with you the stories to be taken home with
- Entry/admissions in all destinations
- Indonesian traditional lunch
- Travel Insurance
- Authentic traditional craft from Bersukaria
- Mineral water
- Tips for the guides
- Damages cause by the clients during the tour
- Personal medicine(s)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)